What can I expect from Minors & Brady?
From our experience in estate agency, the public have been let down by agents not delivering on basic promises set out. Whilst we are independent and therefore flexible, we like to abide by our own set of procedures to help us commit to our high standards of service.
1) At each stage of the transaction, your sale will be overseen by one of the two directors.
2) Our services remain free of charge until such point that you complete the sale of your property (excluding pre-agreed additional marketing). Marketing your home on a no sale, no fee basis ensures we are motivated to finding you a buyer!
3) We will value your property with comparable properties, genuine care and give the same advice we would give our own family.
4) Once instructed, each property will be ready to launch to online portals within 48 hours (subject to professional photos).
5) The team call out to our hottest buyers within 24 hours of being instructed.
6) All viewings will be accompanied by a trained member of staff, not just a viewing representative who has been sent out for the day with keys.
7) Each client who instructs Minors & Brady will receive an update on how things are going each week. Whether we've had lots of viewings or perhaps it's been a quiet week, we will assess what could be changed to help encourage interest. This could involve new photography, changing the write up or altering adverts to pro-actively make a positive change.
8) All enquiries are dealt with within 24 hours, including any potential purchaser for your new home. We have been known to respond within seconds of e-mails incoming, however if they're on a Saturday evening it may take up to 24 hours.
9) Once the sale has been agreed, Adam (associate partner) will be your dedicated after sales progressor who will chase your sale every 7-10 days. We will contact you within each 10 day period to update you on the legal progress.
10) All of our marketing is produced with the greatest of faith in its accuracy. We aspire to offer transparent, but interesting content for both buyers and sellers.