Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Login
person
lock_outline
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

Register
There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match
How would you like to be contacted?

Oak Road, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20

££160,000

2 Bedroom Mid-Terraced House Sold STC

ENTRANCE HALL Entering the property via a double glazed wood panel door into the entrance hall which has wood effect flooring throughout also doors leading to the downstairs WC and lounge / kitchen / dining area.

DOWNSTAIRS WC The downstairs WC comprises of a hand wash basin and double glazed window to the front and also wood effect flooring throughout.

LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINER 18' 8" x 13' 1" (5.71m x 4m) Leading on from the entrance hall is the lounge / kitchen / dining area which is mainly laid to wood laminate flooring throughout. The modern kitchen comprises of high gloss wall and base units with a built in cooker / hob, sink and drainer also additional space for a fridge freezer. Located under the stairs to the side is a cosy area with ideal space for a dining set or additional storage area.The light and airy lounge also laid to wood laminate flooring is a perfect area for evening relaxation with double glazed double doors leading out into the garden area.

FIRST FLOOR LANDING The first floor landing mainly laid to carpet has doors leading to bedroom one, bedroom two and the family bathroom. Access to the loft and hatch via the landing also.

BEDROOM ONE 13' 1" x 6' 6" (4m x 2m) This spacious double room is located to the rear of the property with a double glazed window also facing the rear, the room is mainly laid to carpet also a radiator.

BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 6' 6" (4m x 2m) Bedroom two is located at the front of the property leading from the first floor landing. Mainly laid to carpet with a double glazed front facing window this room has space for a generously sized bed and wardrobe storage also a radiator.

BATHROOM Leading on from the first floor landing is the family bathroom, this modern three piece suite includes a low level WC, hand wash basin, bath with an overhead electric shower and is laid to laminate flooring.

OUTSIDE This mid terrace property is situated just two miles from the bustling market town of Dereham with easy access to the A47 this property is perfect for working professionals or families. To the front of the property is a driveway for one car and a shared visitor parking space with the next-door neighbour, there are a variety of low maintenance shrubs to the front.

AGENTS NOTES The seller had made us aware that the property is leasehold with 119 years remaining, connected to the mains electricity, water meter, drainage and gas. The property has double glazed windows throughout with gas central heating. The vendor has advised you are able to buy 75% of the property on a shared ownership basis with no service charges and no rent on the remaining 25%.

Council Tax band A.

Floorplans

floorplan

EPC

property epc

Arrange a virtual or live viewing

Use this form to request specific information about this property or to arrange a viewing

Office Details

dereham
9a Market Place,
Dereham
NR19 2AW

01362 700820
dereham@minorsandbrady.co.uk

Make an Offer on this Property

If you are interested in this property you can make an offer today.