Are you sure you want to delete your account?
You have indicated you do not agree to our terms of use, do you wish to delete your account?
Login
person
lock_outline
Why not sign up?

You will also be registered for the agent to contact you via other means you provide, with information relevant to your property search.

Register
There was an error creating your account, please try again. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will investigate.
Password does not match
How would you like to be contacted?

Oxford Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2

££300,000

2 Bedroom Mid-Terraced House Under Offer

*LOCATION LOCATION* Minors & Brady are pleased to present this immaculate starter home located in the enviable Golden Triangle. Only 3 years old with a 'ready-made' interior, designed for its new owners to move straight in. This property could also be purchased as a shared ownership home at 30% ownership with additional ground rent for the remaining 70%.

LOCATION The property is located within just a short walk from the centre of Norwich, the popular medieval city and the heart of East Anglia. The city provides lively night life, cultural and social activities as well as a great shopping experience such as the Castle Quarter and Chantry Place. State, faith and independent schools for all age groups, local independent shopping facilities, supermarkets, public houses, and a range of parks are all within a close range. Also, within close proximity to the University of East Anglia and the N&N university hospital.

ENTRANCE HALL Enter into this immaculate home via a uPVC door to the front, into a hallway offering wood flooring throughout, a radiator, stairs to the first floor with cupboard under, doors to the kitchen, WC and lounge/diner.

KITCHEN 10' 5" x 6' 10" (3.18m x 2.08m) Comprising a range of modern wall and base units with worktops over, a sink and drainer, spaces for a washing machine, fridge-freezer and cooker, tiled splash backs, wood flooring, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.

WC Including a two piece suite offering a low level WC and a hand wash basin, wood flooring and a radiator.

LOUNGE/DINER 14' 0" x 13' 4" (4.27m x 4.06m) A spacious and bright room offering fitted carpet throughout, a radiator and French doors to the rear garden.

FIRST FLOOR LANDING Fitted carpet, a radiator, built-in airing cupboard, loft access and doors to all rooms.

BEDROOM ONE 11' 3" x 14' 0" (3.43m x 4.27m) A large double bedroom with fitted carpet, a radiator and two double glazed windows to the front.

BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 9' 1" (3.99m x 2.77m) Double bedroom with fitted carpet, a radiator and two double glazed windows to the rear.

BATHROOM 6' 9" x 6' 8" (2.06m x 2.03m) The family suite comprises a low level WC, hand wash basin and a panelled bath with shower over plus tiled splash backs, wood flooring and a heated towel rail.

EXTERIOR The property benefits from a well kept plot with railing to the front and lockable gate into the front garden. There is also a lawn area and paved pathway to the entrance door. The rear provides a fully enclosed south-facing garden laid to lawn with paving to the borders to create a seating area, path and timber shed space. Gated access to the rear can be found for bins.

AGENTS NOTE We understand the property will be sold freehold connected to all mains services with gas central heating. Council tax band B.

DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to make our adverts accurate and correct, and ask our sellers to approve these details prior to going to market, however these do not form any part of a contract and any buyers are advised to check the details upon viewing, including any specifications, sizes and what's included on their fixtures and fittings forms when purchasing.

Floorplans

floorplan

No EPC available for this property

Arrange a virtual or live viewing

Use this form to request specific information about this property or to arrange a viewing

Office Details

Norwich
107 Unthank Road
Norwich
NR2 2PE

01603 365085
norwich@minorsandbrady.co.uk

Make an Offer on this Property

If you are interested in this property you can make an offer today.